An Effective Combination For Cardiac Care
COMPOSITION: Atorvastatin 10/20 mg
- Statins represent a vital therapy for patients with dyslipidemia and for attenuating cardiovascular (CV) risk in both primary and secondary prevention.
- Patients who received statin treatment demonstrated a 20% to 30% reduction in death and major cardiovascular events compared with patients who received placebo.
- Cardiovascular Diseases
- Class of medications: HMG-CoA reductase inhibitors (statins)
- Effectively decreases the coenzyme Q₁0 level in the blood of the patients at risk for cardiovascular diseases and stroke.
- Reduces recurrent Ischemic events in patients with the acute coronary syndrome.
- Efficiently achieves Plasma LDL cholesterol reduction up to 61% in patients with high LDL count.