Ensuring Freedom from Worms with Enhanced Spectrum
Albendazole 400mg + Ivermectin 6mg
Worm infections commonly occur mainly in the subtropics and tropics.
Soil-transmitted helminthiasis remains a public health burden in many low- and middle-income countries.
Albendazole + Ivermectin
- Broad-spectrum antiparasitic drugs are prescribed for intestinal, ectoparasitic & systemic infections.
- The co-administration of standard drugs together with other anthelmintics, such as ivermectin, can achieve a universal impact on all soil-transmitted helminth species.
- The combination of ivermectin and albendazole is a safe and effective treatment to control and eliminate soil-transmitted helminthiasis.
- Single-dose treatment with the albendazole-ivermectin combination is highly effective against trichuriasis and proves valuable for routine use.
- Combining albendazole & ivermectin was more efficacious in treating intestinal helminths and W. bancrofti infections in children and resulted in nutritional benefits not found with either drug alone.