Drug class: NSAIDs
- A widely used Over-the-counter analgesic and antipyretic.
- Have a greater efficacy in combination therapy than single-therapy without increasing the rate of complications in case of postoperative pain.
Drug class: Nasal decongestants
- Relieves stuffy nose & congestion associated with allergies, hay fever & sinus irritation.
Drug class: Stimulant of the methylxanthine class
- Optimum treatment for malaise (uneasiness) associated with Upper respiratory tract Infections.
Drug class: Antihistamines
- The first-generation antihistamine, diphenhydramine inhibits citric acid-induced cough in healthy volunteers.
- Also classified as an antitussive (cough suppressant) by the FDA inhibits cough reflex sensitivity in acute pathological cough.