COMPOSITION: Cefixime 100/200mg + Lactic acid Bacillus 60 million spores
Cefixime (Cephalosporin antibiotics)
- Cefixime offers potential improvement in the treatment of sinusitis & offers an additional benefit of covering beta-lactamase producing strains of bacteria.
- Having high efficacy & low incidence of side effects make it the drug of choice Respiratory Track Infection.
- Cefixime given orally is effective and safe in treating urinary tract infections.
- Safe and effective in the management of multidrug-resistant typhoid fever in children.
- Once a day administration in the treatment of pneumonia is clinically equivalent to cefaclor given three times a day.
- Cefixime is clinically more effective with a better adverse events profile than amoxicillin/clavulanic in treatment of Acute Otitis Media in children.