Because Fatherhood is a Cherished Dream of every Male
COMPOSITION: Ubidecarenone 50mg + Zinc Ascorbate 5mg + Astaxanthin 1% 8mg+L-Carnitine L-Tartrate 500mg + Lycopene 5% 2500mcg
Ubidecarenone/ Coenzyme Q10
- Plays an important role as a liposoluble antioxidant for cell membranes and lipoproteins.
- Has shown improvement in sperm density and motility in patients with idiopathic oligoasthenoteratospermia.
- Critical nutrient for proper male hormone metabolism and sperm production.
- Has an antioxidative activity and plays a vital role in the scavenging of ROS.
- Zinc deficiency can lead to impotence, and zinc therapy may improve sexual performance.
- A a carotenoid extracted from the algae Haematococcus pluvialis.
- Its high potency as an antioxidant is known to improve semen quality and sperm motility.
- Water soluble semi-essential vitamin‐like amino acid required for human metabolism.
- Sperm motility is initiated with the simultaneous increase in the concentration of free L‐carnitine in the epididymal lumen.
- Short-term administration of LC can positively affect sperm count and leading to successful pregnancy through ICSI.
- Tartrate acts as an antioxidant and protects the cells and tissues in the penile region thus restoring your sexual talents.
- Strong antioxidant with most potent singlet oxygen quencher of all carotenoids.
- Shows promising results in alleviating male infertility by decreasing lipid peroxidation and DNA damage while increases sperm count & viability.