- Important for the maintenance of the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Oral mecobalamin treatment is a safe and potentially beneficial therapy for carpal tunnel syndrome in stroke patients.
- The administration of ⍺-lipoic acid may result in symptom reduction and offers a safe and tolerable treatment option for Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Methylcobalamin and ALA improve diabetic peripheral neuropathic conditions as assessed by improvement in nerve conduction velocity and pain scores.
- Fixed dose combination of methylcobalamin, ALA, folic acid, selenium dioxide & vitamin B6 is effective & well tolerated in the management of peripheral neuropathy.