A Plus Therapy to Minus Neuropathy
COMPOSITION – Mecobalamin 750mcg + Alphalipoic Acid 100mg + Vit. B1 10mg+ Vit.B6 1.5mg + Vit. A 2500
I.U. Natural Vit. E 25 I.U. + Chromium Chloride 200 mcg + Selenium Dioxide 163.6 mcg + Calcium Pantothenate 10 mg + Folic Acid 200 mcg
COBANERVE PLUS Capsules
- Useful in prevention and treatment of peripheral and diabetic neuropathy.
- Safe and effective in reducing symptoms of diabetic peripheral neuropathy and cardiac autonomic dysfunction in NIDDM
- Combination of methylcobalamin and alpha lipoic acid effective in diabetic peripheral neuropathy
- On treatment with vitamin B complex and methylcobalamin improves symptomatic relief among patients with diabetic neuropathy
- B-vitamin therapy slows progression of diabetic nephropathy and prevents vascular complications
- Important for the maintenance of the proper functioning of the immune system.
- Decreases micro albuminemia and oxidation stress and also increases level of thromboxan A, in the pathogenesis of diabetic nephropathy
- Beneficial in the management of mild to moderate diabetic neuropathy
- Fixed dose combination of methylcobalamin, ALA, folic acid, selenium dioxide & vitamin B6 is effective & well tolerated in the management of peripheral neuropathy