- Drug class: NSAID
- A derivative of phenylacetic acid classified as an NSAID, used to relieve the pain and inflammation in many conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, and ankylosing spondylitis.
- Its potent anti-inflammatory property offers quick relief of pain and wound edema.
- Drug class: 1,3-benzoxazoles
- A centrally acting skeletal muscle relaxant with sedative properties, used as an adjunct in the symptomatic treatment of painful skeletal muscle conditions.
- Relaxes tight muscles and relieves pain, cramping, and stiffness.
- Drug class: Aniline analgesic
- An analgesic and antipyretic agent with weak anti-inflammatory property.
- It is used for the management of mild-to-moderate pain and fever.
- The combination of the three drugs is widely prescribed for the alleviation of the pain associated with the muscle spasm.
Flexigesic-MR reimposes mobility,
- Chlorzoxazone works by helping to relax the muscles.
- Diclofenac Potassium largely works on the souring pain and edema/ inflammation.
- Acetaminophen/ Paracetamol helps to decrease the pain.