COMPOSITION: Cefdinir 300 mg
Cefdinir (Cephalosporin antibiotics)
- An important option in the mild or moderate respiratory tract with elevated rates of beta-lactamase in H.Influenzae and in resistance to other commonly used agents.
- Highly effective than cephalexin in adolescents and adults with mild to moderate uncomplicated skin and skin structure infections.
- Cefdinir is as effective as a high dose of amoxicillin/clavulanate and results in higher treatment adherence than high-dose amoxicillin-clavulanate.
- 4-fold more active than cephalexin in community-associated methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus isolates & is a viable option for SSTI.
- Cefdinir showed effective action in managing Acute Otitis Media among children with an overall 89% successful clinical response at end of treatment.