- Reduces oxidative stress and plays a vital role in various enzymatic reactions and helps in the development of cell mediated immunity.
- Reduce adiposity, increase muscle mass, and improve the metabolic profile.
- Reported to improve uteroplacental circulation and infant weight at birth in women presenting IUGR.
- Arginine supplementation during pregnancy has started to gain importance as a reprogramming strategy to prevent adult-onset diseases.
- A cohort study reported the anti-hypertensive effect of proanthocyanidins on middle-aged and elderly women.
- Proanthocyanidins have many effects such as antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, and antimicrobial activities.
- Greatly contribute to health promotion in middle-aged and elderly women.
B12 (Cyanocobalamine), Folic acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine)
- Getting enough folic acid before and during pregnancy may prevent major birth defects in baby’s brain or spine.
- Folate has an important role in cell division and it is especially needed during infancy and pregnancy.
- Vitamin B9 works with vitamins B6 and B12 and other nutrients in controlling the blood levels of the amino acid homocysteine.