A Novel First-line Calcium Channel Blocker for Hypertension Management
COMPOSITION: Cilnidipine IP 10 mg
- Minimizes vascular damage, angioedema and improves patient adherence leading to long term BP control.
- Cardioprotective, mode of action reduces the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
- Reduces the need for dose escalation, improves arterial stiffness and offers renoprotection.
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Arterial Stiffness
Class of medications: Calcium channel blockers
- It is a new antihypertensive drug distinguished from other L-type Ca2+ channel blockers.
- More effective than amlodipine at improving renal function and arterial stiffness in patients with essential.
- Has an anti-proteinuric effect especially in patients with essential hypertension.
- Treats mild to moderate essential hypertension.