Diminishes the risk of cardiac insufficiency
Clopidogrel Beulfate 75 mg Aspirin 75 mg (Belayered Tabs
- Acute & chronic coronary syndrome
- Thromboembolic stroke
- Recurrent ischemic stroke
- Myocardial infarction
STAGREL-A 75 Tablets
- An effective antiplatelet drug, lowers the risk of occlusive vascular events by inhibiting platelet aggregation.
- Improves inflammatory responses, accelerates platelet function, vascular endothelial cell function and blood coagulation system in patients undergoing
Coronary artery bypass grafting.
- A safe and efficacious antiplatelet drug which minimizes ADP-induced platelet
aggregation and prolongs bleeding time.
- Binds selectively and irreversibly to the platelet purinergic P2Y12 receptor, thereby inhibits adenosine diphosphate (ADP)-induced platelet aggregation.
- Decreases the incidence of coronary artery stent thrombosis, myocardial infarction and atherosclerotic cerebral infarction