COMPOSITION: Cefixime 200 mg + Ofloxacin 200 mg
- Both drugs are W.H.O approved for the treatment of typhoid fever.
- Unmatched safety and clinical efficacy with dual attack on E.coli and S.typhi.
- Ideal combination for typhoid fever with efficient clinical efficacy and minimal rate of re-occurrence.
Cefixime (Cephalosporin antibiotics)
- Effective and safe in treating urinary tract infections.
- Effective in treatment of uncomplicated typhoid fever in children.
- Oral administration is a safe and effective alternative treatment to other antibiotics in eradicating infections.
- Safe and effective for children with uncomplicated multi-drug-resistant typhoid fever.
- Having established efficacy in the treatment of a wide variety of urinary tract infections.
- An effective antibacterial having activity against a wide range of bacterial pathogens.
- Cefixime-ofloxacin combination is approved by Indian Regulatory Authority and has a good body of clinical evidence in the current Indian context.