Aceclofenac (NSAID of BCS Class II)
- An anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal and analgesic drug with preferential COX-2 inhibition reduces pain and inflammation.
- Exhibits greater COX-2 specificity as compared to Diclofenac.
- Paracetamol (Aniline analgesic)
- Widely stated that paracetamol is particularly suitable for patients at high risk of developing GI ulcers or bleeds.
- Good alternative to NSAIDs and selective COX-2 inhibitors for pain management.
- Serratiopeptidase (NSAID)
- Has anti-edemic property that enhances tissue repair by facilitating fluid drainage in inflamed areas.
- Improves microcirculation and accelerates the healing process without harming the living tissue.