- Drug class: NSAID of BCS Class II
- An anti-inflammatory, non-steroidal and analgesic drug with preferential COX-2 inhibition reduces pain and inflammation.
- Exhibits greater COX-2 specificity as compared to Diclofenac.
- Had a 31% lower risk of GI adverse effects than diclofenac or piroxicam.
- Drug class: NSAID
- Has anti-edemic property that enhances tissue repair by facilitating fluid drainage in inflamed areas.
- Improves microcirculation and accelerates the healing process without harming living tissue.