Ginkgo biloba Ext.
• Contains two groups of chemical components: flavenoids & terpenoids. Flavenoids contain powerful antioxidants and free radical scavenger effects while Terpenoids block the platelet activating factor or PAF.
• Promotes longevity and resistance to aging in humans and is effective in sexual dysfunction
• Exhibits remarkable effects on circulatory and nervous system functions, including enhanced energy, increased cellular glucose intake, inhibition of blood platelet aggregation (reducing “stickiness” within arteries), increased blood flow to the brain & improved transmission of nerve signals.
• Significantly reduces major cardiovascular insufficient symptoms:
short-term memory loss, tinnitus (ringing in the ears), lack of vigilance, vertigo, headache and depression
• Aids Memory and Concentration; Promotes circulation to the Brain which helps nourish Brain cells.
• Retards cellular aging due to oxidation; supplies oxygen to the blood which is then carried to the heart and other organs.
• Supplies oxygen to the blood which is then carried to the heart and other organs thus alleviating fatigue.
• Significantly strengthens the immune system