Kicks out Indigestion & Puts Assimilation in Order
COMPOSITION – Diastase (1:800) IP 25mg + Lactobacillus Sporogens 40 million Sporogens + Papain IP 20mg + Simethicone IP 40mg + Vitamin B1 Mononitrate IP 1mg + Vitamin B2 IP 2.5mg + Vitamin B6 IP 0.5mg + Niacinamide IP 15mg + Folic Acid IP 75mcg+ D-Panthenol IP 1mg
- Diastase: Cleaves the a-glucosidic 1,4 linkages of starch or glycogen to yield water soluble sugars (maltose) and dextrins and aids in digestion of dietary starch
- Lactobacillus sporogenes: These microorganisms are most frequently used as probiotic agents and play an important role in our digestive and metabolic processes by producing vitamin B-complex and digestive enzymes, i.e., proteases, lipases, amylases and lactase.
- Papain: A powerful digestive enzymes, useful in treating common stomach ailments, including bloating, constipation, indigestion.
- Simethicone: An oral anti-foaming agent used to reduce bloating, discomfort and pain caused by excess gas in the stomach or intestinal tract.
- Vitamin B1 Mononitrate: Promotes a normal appetite; aids in digestion and helps fight off motion sickness
- Vitamin B2: Useful in converting dietary vatamin B6 to its active form in the body.
- Vitamin B6: Active in the metabolism of amino acids and is essential to many enzyme reactions in the body
- Niacinamide: A precursor in the synthesis of the pyridine coenzymes NAD and NADP involved in cell metabolism