- Higher levels of DHA in the maternal diet during pregnancy assist in fetal brain development.
- Higher intake of DHA during pregnancy has been associated with improved weight & head size of babies at birth
- Higher DHA intake both in pregnancy and lactation leads to positive infant neurodevelopmental outcomes.
Vitamins & Minerals
- Help repair and maintain cells and tissues during pregnancy & promote the formation of strong and healthy bones in the fetus.
- Improve nutritional status and reduce the risk of developmental defects.