Ipod-100 Dry Syrup
- An Oral third-generation cephalosporin antibiotic containing syrup, which works against both gram-positive and gram-negative microorganisms.
- Acts as an inhibitor of the enzyme beta-lactamase produced by bacteria, which is capable of inhibiting the activities of beta-lactam antibiotics.
- Highly active against the bacterial pathogens commonly associated with childhood lower respiratory tract infections.’
- Effective for the treatment of acute exacerbations of chronic bronchitis.”
- Works by interfering with the formation of the bacteria’s cell wall so that the wall ruptures, resulting in the death of the bacteria.