Vitamin B Complex:
- Supports energy metabolism
- Study demonstrates that high blood levels of thiamine can be achieved rapidly with oral thiamine hydrochloride.
- Oral thiamine may have a role in treating diabetes, heart failure, and hypermetabolic states.
- Acts as an important coenzyme in various reactions in the body and exerts antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects
- Plays a role in the biosynthesis of neurotransmitters that regulate various functions like blood pressure, mental state, and appetite.
- Shown to decrease insulin resistance and to improve lipid profile
- Synthetic form of vitamin B12 frequently used in supplements, as it’s considered more stable and cost-effective than other forms of vitamin B12.
- Necessary for DNA synthesis and cellular energy production
- Helps prevent anemia