Calcium Citrate Malate
- It helps to maintain bone mass and significantly decreases the risk of bone fracture in the elderly.
- A source of calcium that does not increase the risk of kidney stone formation; in fact, it protects the consumer against stone formation.
- Fructans increase calcium absorption in the body; exerts positive effects in intestinal absorption, mineral retention, and biomechanical properties of the bones were observed
- Promotes peak bone mass accrual and protects against E2 deficiency-induced bone loss by an osteogenic mechanism.
Vitamin K2- 7
- Vitamin K2, as a nutrient, is a cofactor in the carboxylation of osteocalcin, which can bind with hydroxyapatite to promote bone mineralization and increase bone strength.
- It protects against bone loss and fractures; can indirectly promote bone mineralization and increase bone strength.