Deficiency of Folic acid & DHA increases the risk of neural tube disorder in fetus & preterm birth.
- Essential for the growth and functional development of the brain in infants
- Significantly increases gestation period
- Improves pregnancy outcome as well as fetal growth and development
- Reduces the risk for neural tube defects and other birth defects and other birth defects
- Reduces chances of spontaneous abortion and abruptio placentae
- Prevents pre-eclampsia by reducing homocysteine levels