- Antioxidants are a complex and diverse group of molecules that protect key biological sites from oxidative damage.
- Prevents oxidative damage to cellular components such as DNA, proteins and lipids
- Vitamins A, C, E, and beta carotene, and selenium act as antioxidants and retard cellular aging due to oxidation.
Kidney Bean Extract
- Acts as a starch blocker to block alpha-amylase enzyme and is recommended in weight loss or in consumption of a lot starchy carbohydrates in the diet.
- Exhibits potential promise as an adjunct therapy in the treatment of obesity and hypertriglyceridemia.
- Causes a marked improvement of altered carbohydrate metabolic enzymes during diabetes.
Vitamins and Minerals
- Build the cells that make up your body’s structures
- Meet the separate needs of different types of cells
- Permit each of these different cell types to carry out its own specific functions
- Helps maintain cellular structure and performance
- Alter the type and degree of cellular activity in the face of changing circumstances
- Communicate and coordinate each cell’s activity with the activity of other cells and organs in the body
- Adjust cellular behaviour, as needed, in ways that will permit a coordinates response of the whole organism to its environment